A forward thinking environmental consultancy are seeking an experienced Senior Masterplanner to join their growing team based in the Gloucester area. This multi-disciplinary consultancy offers a range of services including Masterplanning, Town Planning, Landscape Architecture, Ecology and Environmental services.
As Masterplanner you will be working on large scale projects within the renewable energy, leisure and residential sectors on a variety of large scale projects. You will be utilising your previous experience within Materplanning and environmental services overseeing projects and working closely with other team members in their respective fields.
The successful Senior Masterplanner will have the opportunity to continue their professional development within a mixture of exciting projects and working with experienced professionals from related fields. You will be expanding your experience within a dedicated company and imparting your previous experience and knowledge on more junior team.
Senior Masterplanner Position Overview
- Managing projects from beginning through to completion
- Liaising with clients directly and throughout the process
- Ensuring projects meet prearranged deadlines
- Co-ordinating team and managing workload
- Involved in all aspects of projects
Senior Masterplanner Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant subject
- Minimum 4 years experience in the field
- Experience managing team
- Previous experience within hydrology, ecology or environmental sector beneficial
- Proven project management abilities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Full UK drivers licence and own transport
Senior Masterplanner Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience level
- Company benefits to be discussed during interview
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.