A forward thinking environmental consultancy are seeking talented Landscape Architect to join their growing team based in Gloucestershire. This multi-disciplinary consultancy offers a range of services including Masterplanning, Planning, Landscape Architecture, Ecology and Environmental services. This company are growing and therefore open to experience level, they are open to more senior level Landscape Architects or individuals ready to take the next step up in their career.
As Landscape Architect you will be a vital part of the team working directly with clients on a mixture of projects both small and large scale within the residential, leisure and energy sectors. You will be working on all aspects of projects attending site visits, concept and details drawings as well as completing LVIA's. Within the role of Landscape Architect, you will be using your previous experience and expert knowledge to deliver projects within set deadlines.
This multi-disciplinary consultancy can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to continue their professional development within a mixture of exciting projects and working with experienced professionals from related fields. Your experience, dedication and creative mind-set will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in this contemporary and sought after company.
Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Working on all aspects of large and small scale projects
- Creating detailed drawings and visualisations
- Writing Landscape Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA's)
- Liaising with clients directly throughout the design process
- Attending site visits as required
Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant subject
- Working towards pathway to Chartership or CMLI status
- Previous experience as a Landscape Architect
- Experience working on LVIA's
- Ability to work with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience suing Lumion beneficial but not essential
- Full UK driver's license and own transport
Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary based on experience level starting from £20K per annum
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Company benefits
- Progression opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.