A growing independent private consultancy are recruiting for a Senior Town Planner following an increased workload to join their Head office in the Chester area. Operating on of a range of large-scale projects within the commercial sector including energy, environmental and waste planning sectors throughout the UK.
The role of Senior Town Planner will require an individual with experience working on large-scale and development projects who can deliver in-depth planning advice and specialist knowledge within the sector. The successful candidate will be managing projects from beginning to completion and assisting with large complex development, masterplanning and EIA development projects.
As Senior Town Planner you will be a vital part of a small but dedicated team within the large company offering support for growth and future progression. You will be using your industry knowledge and experience within the role to deliver high profile projects efficiently and within deadlines.
Senior Town Planner Position Overview
- Securing planning consents and working on large scale commercial projects
- Managing projects from beginning through to completion
- Delivering projects within set time frames
- Working with clients directly and offering tailored planning advice
- Research and preparing strategies
Senior Town Planner Position Requirements
- Qualified within relevant subject
- Working towards or achieved Chartership MRTPI
- Minimum 4 years previous experience
- Pervious experience working on large scale, masterplanning and EIA development projects
- Full UK drivers license and own transport
Senior Town Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience level
- Company benefit package
- Performance related bonus
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.