A specialist planning and environmental consultancy are seeking an experienced Town Planner to join their team in Galway. They offer a range of services within Town Planner and Environmental sectors including infrastructure, renewable energy, land and property.
Within the role of Town Planner, you will be involved in a variety of projects and utilising your previous experience working on planning applications, EIA's, preparing assessments and reports. You will be a vital part of a wider team as well as leading projects and communicating directly with clients and undergoing site visits.
As Town Planner within this consultancy, you will have the opportunity to progress, develop your career and experience as well as imparting your experience on more junior team. You will be a part of a forward thinking, modern company with strong sustainability and environmental ethics.
Town Planner Position Overview
- Working within a team and leading projects
- Ensuring set deadlines are met and project managing
- Working on planning applications, EIA's, research, assessments and reports
- Liaising with clients directly
- Carrying out site visits and attending client meetings
Town Planner Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant subject
- RTPI or IPI membership
- 3 years previous experience within similar role
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working with renewable energy or sustainability
- Strong IT skills
Town Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience level
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Future progression opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.