A forward thinking Architecture and Town Planning practice are seeking a dedicated Town Planner to join their experienced team in their London office. Offering a range of Architecture and Planning services on a mixture of projects including residential, urban extensions, development and heritage.
As Town Planner you will be involved in all aspects of a variety of projects working on planning applications, appeals appraisals as well as strategic planning and development control utilising your skill set and previously experience in Town Planning. You will be liaising with clients directly and attending meetings as required and maintaining existing client relationships.
Within this role you will be a valued and vital part of the team to continue the success and development of this prosperous company utilising your 2 years' experience and skills within the industry. Your experience and dedication will be rewarded with the opportunity for career progression as well as expanding your experience and knowledge. A proactive and committed Town Planner who has the drive and initiative to progress their own career and experience as well as building on their company's great reputation.
Town Planner Position Overview
- Working on an exciting range of projects alongside senior members of the team
- Involved in all aspect of projects from being to end
- Working independently as well as within the team
- Liaising with clients and managing existing relationships
- Offering tailored planning services
- Attending client meetings and site visits as required
- Keeping up to date with planning policy and legislation
Town Planner Position Requirements
- Degree qualified or higher
- RTPI accredited course or working towards Chartership
- 2 years industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and eager to progress your own career
- Private sector experience beneficial
- Full clean driver's license
Town Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary based on experience level
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.