A Town Planning consultancy are expanding their York based office and searching for a Senior Town Planner to join their dedicated team. Offering wide selection of planning services and advice on a mixture of projects within the residential, strategic land, energy and environmental projects.
As Senior Town Planner you will be a vital part of the wider team but working independently on projects from beginning through to conclusion. You will be liaising directly with clients including, building new client relationships and managing existing relationships with client meetings and site visits.
This consultancy are keen to bring the right candidate on board and can offer the opportunity for an individual to step up for their first Senior Town Planner position or accommodate an experienced Senior Town Planner with the opportunity for progression within the company. In return you will be a part of a supportive and experienced team working in a professional atmosphere with a great variety of projects available.
Senior Town Planner Position Overview
- Working on all aspect of projects
- Offering in-depth planning advice and consultation
- Delivering projects within set timeframe
- Communicating within the team and with clients directly
- Completing planning applications, advice and appraisals
Senior Town Planner Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant field
- Working towards Chartership or achieved MRTPI status
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a Town Planning role
- Experience within either in the public or private sector
- Full driver's license and own transport beneficial
Senior Town Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience level
- Company benefits to be discussed during interview
- Pension scheme offered
- Holiday package
- Future progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.