A large-scale consultancy are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner to join their social team in the Bristol area following an expansion. This company offer a range of services on all aspects of large-scale projects from beginning to completion including engineering, transport and development planning.
As Transport Planner you will be using your knowledge of the planning process in carrying out transport assessments, travel plans and statements to deliver projects within deadline and efficiently. You will be working within design guidance standards including design manual for roads and bridges (DMRB), manual for street etc as well as being involved in modelling junction capacity and traffic through software packages such as Junction 9 and LinSig.
You will also be using your Auto CAD and GIS software knowledge as well as you strong communication skills within the role of Transport Planner for presentations and reports. In return for you experience and commitment within this role you will be rewarded with career development and progression, flexible working and the support of a successful company.
Transport Planner Position Overview
- Carrying out transport assessments, travel plans and statements
- Involved in site appraisals and access feasibility studies
- Working to design guidance standards
- Traffic and junction capacity modelling
- Internal and external communication throughout projects
Transport Planner Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant and related subject
- 2 years industry experience ideal
- CIHT membership preferred
- AutoCAD and GIS software knowledge beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK drivers license
Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary offered dependant on experience level
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Flexible working available
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus
- Pension scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.