A forward thinking company are looking for an Assistant Town Planner to come on board at their office based in the Waterlooville area. Offering a mixture of residential, commercial and land planning advice and services this company comprises of a small but experienced team and looking to continue their success and grow the company.
We are seeking a dedicated Assistant Town Planner who is eager to learn from this knowledgeable team offering tailored planning advice, consultation and services. You will be provided with on the job training and have the unique opportunity to work alongside experienced planners on a variety of projects giving you a broad foundation to begin building your career within planning.
In return for your proactive and hands on attitude you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on projects from beginning through to completion including planning applications, appeals and appraisals along with site visits and client meetings. For the role of Assistant Town Planner this thriving company can offer support and future progression as well as a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Assistant Town Planner Position Overview
- Involved in all aspects of planning projects
- Assisting more senior team
- Assisitng with presentations and lisiaing with clients
- Reaserching and preparing suporting documetns
- Attending site and client visits
Assistant Town Planner Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant subject
- RTPI accredited course is beneficial
- Minimum 1 year industry experience
- Driver's license essential due to location
- Ambitious and efficient attitude to work
- Numerate and literate
- Confident on basic software packages
Assistant Town Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- Full training available
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Free parking available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.