A sought after private consultancy are seeking an Associate Planner to join their expanding company in the Oxford area. Our client offers a combination of services alongside each other to achieve the most efficient service possible from their talented team. Within their planning sector they cover a variety of projects including; residential, land, heritage and environmental/sustainable planning.
As Associate Planner you will be working closely with clients and managing projects efficiently from beginning through to delivery. Within this position you will be leading by example and embodying company ethics offering advice and support to more junior team as well as managing quality of work delivered. You will also be assisting the partners with promoting the business through marketing strategies, client negotiations and HR duties as required.
The position of Associate Planner can offer you the opportunity to utilise your experience and in-depth industry knowledge through individual projects as well as team management. This forward thinking and growing company can offer a great base to further your own professional development as well as for your team.
Associate Planner Position Overview
- Managing projects and own workload efficiently
- Maintaining client relationships
- Liaising with clients throughout projects
- Supporting and managing more junior team
- Assisting in training and recruitment of staff
Associate Planner Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant subject
- RTPI Chartered
- 4 years plus experience within the industry
- Experience managing team beneficial but not essential
- Exceptional time management
- Professional manner and presentable
- Thorough knowledge of planning practice and law
Associate Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- Benefits to be discussed at interview stage
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- 37 hours per week
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.