Electrical Design / Controls Systems Engineer required. Our client is a well-established and growing manufacturer of special purpose machinery based in the Oxford area. Due to ongoing growth they are seeking an experienced Electrical Design / Controls Engineer to join the team.
Controls Systems Engineer Position Overview
Carrying out electrical design, programming and testing for machinery including:
- HMI / Scada software programming
- Codesys / PLC programming (Allen Bradley, Schneider, Omron, Mitsubishi and Siemens)
- Producing electrical schematic drawings
- Development of functional design specifications
- Producing BOM's
- Providing training to customers
- Setting up, on site commissioning and testing of machinery
Controls Systems Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience within an Electrical Design, Control Systems or Automation role
- Experienced with PLC programming
- Based in a commutable distance of Oxford
- Strong communication skills
- Pneumatic circuit design is desirable
Controls Systems Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 07:45 - 17:00. Friday 07:45 - 12:45.
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.