Project Manager - Manufacturing required. Our client is a well-established and growing manufacturer based in the Basildon area, seeking an enthusiastic Project Manager to join their Project and Contracts team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing manufacturing projects involving project implementation, resources & planning and compliance.
Project Manager - Manufacturing Position Overview
- Directing and managing manufacturing projects from start to finish
- Setting out project plans, goals and deliverables
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities of projects
- Updating and maintaining data on the internal project management system
- Ensuring products meet the necessary quality standards
- Working with other members of the project and contracts team to update on progress and agree project requirements.
Project Manager - Manufacturing Position Requirements
- 3+ years of experience within Project Management
- Experienced within the Engineering or Manufacturing industries
- Ability to read engineering drawings is desirable
- APM or Prince 2 qualifications are desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Basildon
Project Manager - Manufacturing Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 - dependent upon experience
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 17:00. Friday 07:30 - 14:00.
- Holiday allowance and pension
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.