General Manager required. Our client is a well-established subcontract metal fabricator supplying a range of industries including Automotive and Defence, with welded and fabricated products from one offs to mass production. Due to the ongoing success and investment into new machinery they are seeking a General Manager to assist the Managing Director in the day to day running of the business.
The successful General Manager will be responsible for providing direction Production Supervisors, assisting the planning and scheduling of production, supporting customers and ensuring the smooth day to day running of the close-knit team and business whilst maintaining quality system ISO9001.
General Manager - Metal Fabrication Position Requirements
- Proven background in General / Production Management within a Metal Fabrication environment with equipment including Laser Cutting, Bending and Folding Machinery and Welding.
- Strong management and communications skills
- Based in a commutable distance of the Evesham, Worcestershire area
- Full UK Driving License
General Manager - Metal Fabrication Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 - Depending upon experience
- Overtime available
- Full-time Permanent position
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 17:15. Friday 08:00 - 13:00.
- Holiday allowance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.