Graduate Service Technician required. Our client is a leading service provider of service and maintenance to Wind Turbines through Scotland. Due to the ongoing success and growth of the business, they are seeking a Mechanical Engineering graduate to join the established and growing team.
The successful candidate will receive in house training on the equipment, and will be enrolled on to the relevant courses to become a qualified a Wind Turbine Service Technician.
Graduate Service Technician - Wind Turbines Position Overview
- Initially carrying out repair and maintenance to Wind Turbine equipment at the company's workshop in Glasgow.
- Following initial training the Service Technician will be appointed a company vehicle to travel throughout Scotland to attend sites and carry out repair, installation and maintenance to Wind Turbines.
- Working in line with company quality and health and safety standards
Graduate Service Technician - Wind Turbines Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical Engineering subject
- Electrical knowledge / skills are desirable
- Based in a commutable distance of Glasgow
- Full UK Driving License
Graduate Service Technician - Wind Turbines Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000 - Depending upon experience
- Overtime available
- Full-Time, Permanent position
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.