We are currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join a well-established building and construction cost consultancy located in Stoke-on-Trent. Our client operates across all the major sectors, including Leisure, Residential, Education, Commercial and Hospitality. Our client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The day-to-day work of the successful Building Surveyor will involve dilapidations, professional surveys as well as project based works. The successful candidate will need a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and will be based within commuting distance of Stoke-On-Trent.
Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Working a Multi-disciplinary Consultancy based in Stoke-On-Trent
- Focusing both pre and post contract mainly on dilapidation works in the commercial sector
- Operating as a key member of the team
- Completing both traditional surveys, dilapidation surveys and project based works
- Projects based across the region
Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar role (PQS side of the industry)
- At least 2 years' experience post degree
- Open to candidate from Building Surveyor to Senior Building Surveyor level
- Full UK driving license essential and must be willing to travel to projects
- Must have good tenure and be looking for a long term role
Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: £35k - £50k DOE
- Car Allowance DOE
- Holiday: 21 days plus BH rising with service
- Mileage allowance for site travel
- Full APC support (if required)
- Chance to progress within the business
- Further benefits to be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.