Our Client, a National House Builder, based in Northampton, are seeking a Buyer to join them due to continued growth. The Buyer will be procuring a range of materials for residential developments across the region reporting to the Chief Buyer. The role will be mainly office based with site visits on occasion.
Buyer Position Overview
- Working as a Buyer for a National House Builder
- Completing a range of Procurement focused duties
- Reporting to the Chief Buyer
- Mainly office based with sites visits on occasion
- Working from the Northampton office
- View to progressing to Senior Buyer
- Further duties can be discussed as required
Buyer Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Construction / Housebuilding purchasing
- Living within commuting distance of Northampton
- Must be looking for a long term role
- Good tenure
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills
- Further requirements can be discussed
Buyer Position Remuneration
- Highly Competitive Salary- DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Progression opportunities- chance to become a Senior Buyer
- Support and guidance
- Working for a large, reputable developer
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.