Our client, a fit-out contractor, based in Lincoln are seeking a Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis. The AQS role with be working mainly from head office in Lincoln and visiting sites across the UK focusing on commercial interiors with project values to around £1.5 million. Guidance and support will be provided by the senior members of the commercial team with strong progression opportunities available. The client themselves have a turnover of around £20 million and have 35 employees currently.
Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Working for a Fit-out contractor based in Lincoln
- Working from head office and visiting sites across the UK
- Focusing on commercial interior projects up to £1.5 million in value
- Completing a range of Quantity Surveying duties
- Further duties can be discussed as required
Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree / HNC Qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline
- Full driving licence
- Relevant work experience is highly advantageous
- Strong work ethic
- Must be living within commuting distance of Lincoln
- Must be looking for a long term role
Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Highly Competitive Salary - DOE
- Car Allowance- DOE
- Holiday- 25 days plus BH
- Guidance and support from senior member of staff
- Strong progression routes available
- Further benefits can be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.