We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a regional based Main Contractor based in Oxford. The role will involve working on Commercial and Residential projects in both a new build and refurbishment sense across the region. The Quantity Surveyor will be based in Head office visiting sites when required.
It is envisaged that the Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience completing a range of Quantity Surveying duties and will ideally be degree qualified in a relevant field. It is essential that the Quantity Surveyor has a good amount of previous experience working with a Construction Main Contractor completing residential and commercial works with values up to a minimum of £5 million.
Project / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Working from head office / Based on site when needed
- Completing a range of Quantity Surveying duties
- Working on Commercial and Residential projects
- Further duties to be discussed
Project / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous Main contractor experience
- Ideally degree qualified
- Looking for a long term challenge
- Good tenure
Project / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Company Car / Car allowance
- Further benefits to be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.