Principal Structural Engineer -Required for a client in Warrington that are opening a new Structural Engineering company and looking for someone head up the design team. This unique opportunity would suit a Structural Engineer who is looking for a long term role with share options available in the new company.
The Ideal Structural Engineer will have an excellent residential background to work on projects including small to large-scale extensions, refurbishments and conversions. The Engineer will need to be fully qualified and a Chartered Engineer with a passion for Structural Engineering and looking to progress their career in this unique opportunity.
Principal Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Work on a range of developments predominantly within the residential sector
- Produce drawings on AutoCAD
- Work independently
- Attend Site Visits
- Work closely with clients and contactors
Principal Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Live in or around Warrington
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- 6+ years' experience working in a Structural Engineer role
- Strong residential background
- Motivation to grow the business
Principal Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £40K
- 25% Share options
- Car allowance
- 25 day Holiday + BH + Christmas shut down
- Manage your own time
- Build a new team / business
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.