Associate Structural Engineer - required for a well-established friendly consultancy based out of Leicester to head up a growing section of the company. The Associate Structural Engineer will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety of projects, mainly high end residential and commercial projects.
The Associate Structural Engineer will be responsible for working with existing clients as well as generating new clients through a good reputation and high standards. The Associate Structural Engineer will be responsible for the day to day workings of the office and have support staff, as a result, good communication and man management skills are needed.
Associate Structural Engineer Position Overview
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging projects across all sectors (mix of new build and refurbishments as well as Large Commercial projects)
- Manage current clients and generate new clients
- Manage design and engineering team
- Complete detailed specifications on structural designs
- Make sure both projects and design work are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects
Associate Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 8 years` experience,
- Knowledge of Revit or Scia and Tekla
- Chartered with IStructE
- Experience with a mix of projects
- Excellent communication skills
Associate Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £K
- Significant opportunities for career progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.