Structural Engineer - required for our client in Cardiff. The Structural Engineer will been joining a growing team within and Structural Engineering consultancy working on a range of projects within Care Homes, Commercial work and Student Accommodation projects.
The Structural Engineer is expected to have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree within Civil or Structural Engineering. The Structural Engineer is expected to have at least 1 year's post-graduation experience and have experience in designing in Steel, Masonry, Timber and Concrete. The Structural Engineer will also have a strong knowledge of various software packages including Revit, AutoCAD, Tekla Structural Designer and TEDDS.
This opportunity would be perfect for any level of Structural Engineer as they currently have 7 employees but due to continued growth they are looking to double in size in the near future so are considering an Engineer form 2 years PGE to Associate level. This could be a really exciting time to join them as a company and the Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary and chances of career progression.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Design a range of Structures in all major materials
- Assist and Mentor junior staff
- Pre- Planning Assessments
- Client Meetings and Sit Meetings
- Complex finite element analysis of concrete flat slabs, steel frame design
- Structural renovation work to historic buildings.
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- BEng or higher in Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of various packages is essential including Revit, AutoCAD, Tekla Structural Designer and TEDDS
- Determination to succeed and progress
- 1 + years' experience in a similar Design role
- Chartered status is desirable but not essential
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Highly Competitive
- 25 Days Holiday
- Package to be tailored at interview
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.