Contracts Manager - required for my client in their office near Chelmsford. The company specialise within the pilling sector and due to ongoing expansion are looking to grow the team with a Contracts Manager. The Contracts Manager will be working for a company that operate all over the UK working with a variety of Main Contractors and Sub-contractors, a Contracts Supervisor or Contacts Engineer would also be considered.
The successful Contracts Manager will be looking after up to 4 projects at any one time, all with varying values. Each project will have a Site Supervisor that reports to the Contracts Manager. The Contracts Manager will take overall responsibility for ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and in accordance with company standards & H&S Regulations.
It is important that the successful Contracts Manager has previous experience in a similar role within the Piling or Geotechnical Industry. A full UK Driving License will also be important because, although the Contracts Manager will be Office based, there will be a requirement to travel to various sites.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Look after up to 4 projects with varying values
- Office based with travel to site as required
- Ensure projects are delivered in budget and within the agreed time frame
- Ensure company standards and H&S Regulations are adhered to
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience within the Piling or Geotechnical Industry
- Asbestos Awareness
- CSCS Card
- Strong understanding of H&S Regulations
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Extremely competitive salary, DOE
- 28 days holiday
- Other benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.