Scaffold Surveyor - required for my client who are a scaffolding company to be based in Birmingham. This opportunity for a Scaffold Surveyor is a perfect opportunity for someone with good knowledge of the scaffolding Industry ready to take the next step in their career. The company that the Scaffold Surveyor will be working for are rapidly expanding within the industry.
The Scaffold Surveyor will be responsible for the onsite management, preparation of valuations and agreement of payment. The Scaffold Surveyor will have a strong knowledge of the scaffolding industry especially within the contract measurement and valuation. The successful Scaffold Surveyor will have strong knowledge of standard forms of contract and principles of contract law.
Scaffold Surveyor Position Overview
- Onsite management, preparation of valuations and agreement of payment
- Deliver prompt financial agreements of scaffolding contracts.
- Notices and submissions
- Timely submissions of measure, variation, additional cost claims
- Negotiate with main contractors
- Health and Safety issues
- Collection of allocation sheets etc.
Scaffold Surveyor Position Requirements
- Knowledge of contract scaffolding measurement and valuation
- Able to read drawings and specifications
- Experience of working on live contracts
- Knowledge of standard forms of contract and contract law
- Good communication skills
- Valid CSCS card
- Full UK driving Licence
Scaffold Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- 28 days' holiday
- Other company benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.