Geotechnical Engineer - required for my client or my client who are a well-established civil engineering company based in Leicester. With an annual turnover of over £5 Million and due to recent expansion and increasing workload they are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer.
They are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join the Team based in the Leicester. The Geotechnical Engineer will have at least 2 years within a similar position with experience in the production of desk studies and be able to undertake and manage ground investigation and supervising Site works. This role is office based but there is a requirement to visit sites and client offices including overnight stays and work.
The Geotechnical Engineer is needed to fill this critical position within the company and the Geotechnical Engineer will be supporting the operational teams on projects ensuring contractual obligations are delivered in line with client requirements and expectations.
Geotechnical Engineer Position Overview
- Assist in planning, supervision and delivery of effective ground investigations
- Attend design meetings, site visits
- Undertake and manage ground investigation and contaminated land projects
- Prepare and check feasibility studies, outline designs and detailed designs, factual and interpretive reports, geotechnical appraisals / assessments and other technical documents
- Ensure compliance with relevant health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly the CDM Regulations
Geotechnical Engineer Position Requirements
- BSc, BEng, MEng or MSc in a Geology, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering or related field
- Experience in site monitoring, soil and rock logging
- Exceptional organisational, project management and report writing skills.
- Be able to undertake and manage ground investigation and supervising Site works
- Some experience in geotechnical design
- Previous experience of Report Writing
- Live within Commutable distance of Leicester
Geotechnical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary£26K-£30K DOE
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Overtime paid
- Full training given
- Rapid career progression
- Chartership support
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.