Tekla Technician required for my client who are a young fast growing Engineering company based in Cardiff. The Tekla Technician will be working in a fast paced drawing office working on a range of projects including Structures, Bridges, Jetties, Piers, Lift Shafts and many more. The company have recently won a number of large frameworks hence the demand for further Technicians to join the team.
The Tekla Technician will ideally have experience of the UK structural steel work industry and be proficient in Tekla solutions having worked in a similar role within a design office for 2 years. The ideal Tekla Technician will have a good knowledge of AutoCAD as well as relevant Eurocodes, British standards and Building regulations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing innovative company which will give the successful candidate the chance to progress their career within the Engineering industry, and be rewarded with flexible working hours.
Tekla Technician Overview
- Interpret Architect's and Engineer's drawings as well as calculations
- Directly liaise with clients.
- Site visits
- Work on a variety of projects primarily within the rail sector
- Raise & interpret RFI's
- Produce GA's, assembly and part drawings
Tekla Technician Position Requirements
- At least 2 years' experience within a design role
- Proficient in AutoCAD / Tekla Structures software
- 3D Modelling experience
- Good understanding of Eurocodes, British standards
- Strong communication & organisational skills
Tekla Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £25K-£40K DOE
- 28 Days holiday
- Other company benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.