Quantity Surveyor / Estimator - to join a Civil Engineering contractor that specialises within the groundworks and housebuilding industry. This company are recruiting for an excellent professional to join their team due to continued growth and expansion. Having been established for over 30 years, the company prides itself on long standing client relationships. The company work on multi-disciplined schemes across a range of developments including large commercial and residential schemes.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience either Estimating or Quantity Surveying and will be responsible for working within a well-established team to ensure the work load is managed appropriately, positively influencing the efficiency of the business. The role will be primarily office based however will include the occasional site visit.
It is important for the ideal candidate to hold previous experience within the groundworks industry and having worked on house builder developments is particularly advantageous. Further to this, it is important this individual is motivated and holds a professional manner with exceptional interpersonal skills to uphold the high client relationships.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Position Overview
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator required for a well-established Civil Engineering contractor
- Office based role with occasional site visits
- Working extensively within a well-established team ensuring efficient management of workload
- Working across a range of projects including commercial and residential
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Position Requirements
- 3 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
- Good experience of groundworks
- Experience of working on house builder projects desirable
- Professional individual, motivated to develop business relationships
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company car / car allowance
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.