Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking an Architect within the housing sector, based in the Birmingham area. This role would suit an Architect with at least 3 years' worth of experience and knowledge of the residential / housing sector. The most suitable Architect will work for an award winning company with excellent in house support and training.
The most suitable Architect will be working within the design team and be part of a wider multi-disciplinary company. The projects that the Architect would be working on are typically located in the local area as the company has multiple offices covering different patches of the UK. This role requires an Architect who has strong Revit ability as the company are looking to take the whole office to Revit by the end of the year.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect and a great time to be joining the business, the company have a collaborative culture and aim to deliver the best possible service. The company will support an aspiring Architect with professional qualifications moving forward.
Architect (Housing) Position Overview
- Discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project
- Consult with other design professionals
- Assess the needs of the building and its users, advising the client on practicality of their project
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- Keep within financial budgets and deadlines
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required
- Prepare application for planning and building control departments.
Architect (Housing) Position Requirements
- Proven experience as an Architect
- At least 3 years' worth of experience
- Experience within the housing / residential sector
- Living in or close to the Birmingham area
- Highly motivated and driven
Architect (Housing) Position Remuneration
- Salary depends upon experience
- Holiday (to be discussed, ranges for different levels of employee)
- Car Allowance
- Variable hours
- Professional fees
- Social events
- Birthday off
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.