We are currently working with a large award winning property and business services consultancy based in Bedale. This consultancy has multiple offices across the UK and throughout these offices work on a wide range of exciting residential and sometimes commercial developments. The main areas of the business are focused on the agricultural and rural sector. The team consists of over 120 people and the consultancy is rapidly growing. This large consultancy is seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their architectural team has a 95% success rate with planning applications and offer a wide range of services to their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to work alongside RIBA Chartered Architects and develop your architectural skills by providing excellent design and technical support for the other members of the team. This role will involve communicating with clients and producing ideas. This consultancy offers a really great progression scheme and the support in completing your Part III.
Architect / Part II Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- Opportunity to progress with architectural career and progress onto Part III Qualification
- Working alongside senior architects in producing designs and presentations for clients.
- Communicating with clients and other members of the architectural team
- Involvement in some Residential and Commercial projects
Architect / Part II Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Living in the Bedale area
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Residential and Commercial projects
- Motivation to progress within a consultancy
Architect / Part II Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.