We are currently working with a well-established Architectural Practice based near Loughborough. This Architectural Practice are requiring an Architect to join the company in which have been active for over 50 years. The practice is requiring someone who has had 5+ years' experience as an Architect and is keep to join a busy and varied practice in some of the work that they produce. This Architect will be required to work on a wide range of projects from Residential to Large Commercial Projects both Locally and Nationwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architect to progress with their career and join an office which has a fun and friendly environment. Our client is wanting to bring someone on board who is confident in their work that they produce and has the ability to run their own desk. The software's that this Architectural Practice uses are AutoCAD and SketchUP, however they are looking to introduce Revit slowly so having this software experience maybe advantageous going forward.
Architect Position Overview
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects both locally and Nationwide
- Running your own desk and producing high detailed drawings
- Working for a well-established practice with excellent benefits
- Communicating with other members of the Architectural Team to keep the design process flowing
- Taking projects from Inception through to completion
Architect Position Requirements
- Living in or close to Loughborough
- Good knowledge of a wide variety of sectors
- AutoCAD and SketchUP Knowledge (Revit Advantageous)
- Wanting to settle and progress within a practice
- Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations
Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary - DOE
- Holiday, Pension, Healthcare, Dental Care, Onsite Gym, Onsite Cafe
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.