Senior Technical Fire Engineer required. Our client is a well established Fire and Security company, with over 20 years of experience in the industry on both a Domestic and Commercial basis. They are looking for a Senior Technical Fire Engineer based around Bromsgrove due to the growth of the business.
Successful candidates will have experience servicing and performing small works and minor commissioning on Fire Alarms on a commercial basis. Incidental security system work is also appreciated but isn't required.
Senior Technical Fire Engineer Position Overview
- Servicing, Small works and minor commissioning of fire alarms, with incidental security systems on a commercial basis
- Responding to call out over the telephone with the odd occasion being on site.
- Adhering to British Standards
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Using systems such as Gent, Advanced and Kentec.
Senior Technical Fire Engineer Position Requirements
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience with servicing fire alarms is essential.
- FIA qualifications advantageous and required for higher end of the bracket.
- Knowledge of Gent, Advanced and Kentec highly advantageous.
- Security system experience desired
- Happy with Call Out
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Senior Technical Fire Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £35,000- £40,000
- Working hours: 8- 4:30pm 40 hours
- Holiday Package: 21 days + birthday + 8BH increasing with length of service
- Company Van + Fuel card
- Phone and laptop
- Call out 1 in 3 or 4 weeks. £100 Retainer.
- Overtime available: 1.5x Monday- Saturday, 2x on Sunday and Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.