A Junior Landscape Architect required for a well established Chartered Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Practice based near Winchester. The Practice has been established for over 25 years and is very design focused with just over 30 empolyees currently but looking to grow during an exciting period for the Practice. This is a Practice that offer a range of services from resort planning, masterplanning, design coding, planning applications, urban design, LVIA and detailed design in all sectors. The Junior Landscape Architect will be working alongside the Senior Landscape Architect on a range of exciting projects.
Our client is looking to undergo a number of high profile largescale projects within 2019 and are stepping up there recruitment process to find the most talented candidates within the Landscaping sector. These projects offer a great opportunity to be able to grow your skillset and join a growing team, which will enable the support to help through chartership.
The Junior Landscape Architect will be good with CAD packages and have strong graphic ability with InDesign and SketchUP as well as demonstrating technical and design experience during University projects and work experience. In addition to this you will also be highly competent working with design programmes such as AutoCAD, Photoshop, Revit / BIM, as well as having exposure to Bentley software. The Junior Landscape Architect will work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment. The Junior Landscape Architect will be expected to effectively and efficiently assist in delivering projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget.
Junior Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Working on projects in from residential, education and regeneration schemes.
- Work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Assisting in delivering projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget
Junior Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Landscape Architecture
- Have a design focus to your role, and with it a portfolio demonstrating design flair on University or work experience projects
- A good personality - to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with other senior members of staff.
Junior Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary 23k to £26k DOE
- Working Hours Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Holiday Entitlement.
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.