We are currently working with a Commercial Fit Out and Joinery specialist based in the Dagenham area that are actively looking to expand their team, bringing on a CNC Foreman.
As a CNC Foreman you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the companies workshop, developing production schedules ensuring our client meets set deadlines. In addition to this, you will also be fully competent overseeing midscale teams.
You will have preferably had a minimum of 3+ years' industry experience working across the Commercial / Joinery Manufacturing sector, as well as also having experience using CNC machines ideally using Homag or Woodwop.
In relation to your technical ability, you will be fully competent understanding Joinery and CAD drawings, being technically minded with the ability to work within product lines.
Our client offers great progression opportunities as well as good packages for candidates that join the team.
CNC Foreman Position Overview
- Overseeing daily operations and employees.
- Scheduling production schedules daily for candidates.
- Overseeing product lines, equipment, machinery, assembly standards and installation techniques.
- Reading and understanding joinery shop CAD drawings.
- Using CNC machining ideally (Homag / Woodwap)
CNC Foreman Position Requirements
- A minimum of 3-5 years industry experience across the Commercial Manufacturing sectors.
- Experience in general woodworking and hand tools.
- Ability to drive results.
- Management experience.
- Locally based.
CNC Foreman Position Remuneration
- Hourly rate of £17
- 44 hours per week
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.