We are currently working with a globally renowned Design Specialist based in London that are looking to expand their team and to bring on a Senior FF&E Designer. This role has come on due to our client's consistent growth and increase in global projects.
As a Senior FF&E Designer you will be responsible for the producing detailed FF&E Design schemes and packages for projects ranging from £5-£10 million. Our client is multipurpose working on projects across the High End Residential sector.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for developing FF&E documentation for projects, as well ensuring the installation process is managed to set specifications. You will also be responsible for coordinating with Interior Designer, Architects and Project Managers to ensure finishing schedules are completed to a high level.
You will have a minimum of 4-5 years industry experience, having had exposure to the FF&E specialism. As well as this you will also be proficient working with design programmes such as AutoCAD on a daily basis.
Our client is able to offer consistent progression as well as the opportunity work on a range of exciting design projects across the UK and globally. In addition to this our clients also offers great packages and a fun and open working environment.
Senior FF&E Designer Position Overview
- Overseeing design projects from initial concept stages through to completion.
- Producing FF&E Design schemes and packages for High End Residential projects.
- Working collaboratively with Interior Designers, Architects and Project Managers.
- Producing design specifications for set projects.
- Working with design programmes such as AutoCAD
Senior FF&E Designer Position Requirements
- A minimum of 4-5 years industry experience working across the FF&E sector.
- Able to work across design programmes such as AutoCAD.
- London based.
- Competent managing projects within set timelines.
- A proven portfolio to be shown at interview.
Senior FF&E Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30k - £40k
- Additional benefits to be discussed at interview.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.