We are currently working with an exciting client based in Stevenage that specialise in Commercial Fit Out and Residential design work. Our client is looking to expand their team and bring on a talented CAD Designer to join their growing team.
The successful CAD Designer will be experienced working on projects within the Commercial Fit Out / Interiors sector. As a CAD Designer you will have great ability when it comes to producing highly detailed technical drawings for largescale projects, as well as being confident in your ability to manage projects from concept through to completion stages.
Our client works with a range of high profile clients as well, so the successful CAD Designer will also have the ability to be able to manage clients when it comes to gaining briefs for projects. As well as this, you will be proficient using design programmes such as AutoCAD and all Adobe products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that enable their staff to continuously progress and consistently learn new skills.
CAD Designer Position Overview
- Working on Commercial Fit Out and Residential projects.
- Managing projects from concept through to completion stages.
- Producing detailed drawings for mid to largescale projects.
- Working on programmes with design programmes such as AutoCAD and Adobe.
- Managing relationships with clients, attaining briefs from them.
CAD Designer Position Requirements
- Experienced working on projects within the Commercial Fit Outs sector.
- Proven experience-managing projects from concept through to completion.
- Experience working with design programmes such as AutoCAD and Adobe.
- Experienced managing relationships with clients.
- Have the ability to produce detailed technical drawings.
CAD Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary - £25k - £35k
- Holiday - 4 weeks + bank holiday
- 40 hour working week
- Additional benefits to be presented at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.