We are currently recruiting for a Assistant Landscape Architect to join a multi-disciplinary design consultancy based in Ipswich. Operating in both the public and private sectors, our client has a proven, award-winning, track record in the local & regional markets. The primary focus of the role will be to assist in the planning and design of projects within the Landscapes team.
The successful Assistant Landscape Architect will have good knowledge of building regulations and construction, with an understanding of H&S and planning legislation. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will possess a relevant Degree and also have around 2 years' experience as a CAD / Architectural Technician, although this is not essential and candidates with less experience will still be considered. As our client currently use ArchiCAD, it is important that the successful applicant is a competent user of the software and can provide a portfolio of previous works.
Assistant Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Complete architectural designs, layouts and drawings using ArchiCAD software.
- Prepare technical reports and building regulations submissions
- Evaluate the environmental impact of design decisions
- Conduct risk assessments with the principal designer
- Assess the Health and Safety impact and risks connected to design decisions
- Assist in preparing bids for tenders, and in reporting to clients and planning bodies
Assistant Landcape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Design or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience as a Landscape, Architectural or construction sectors
- ArchiCAD/CAD proficient
- A good understanding of building regulations
- Knowledge of NBS building software (preferable)
Assistant Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full package to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.