We are currently working with an exciting client based within the Stevenage area who are looking to bring on a CAD Manager. Our client specialise in the development of Commercial Fit Out and Residential design work.
The successful CAD Manager will have vast experience within the Commercial Fit Out / Interiors sectors and will have great technical ability. Our client is looking to bring on a CAD Manager that has great team management skills and is not only capable of managing a team, but also managing their own workload ensuring projects are completed to the highest levels possible.
Our client works with a number of high profile brands across the UK, which means the CAD Manager that is coming in to the business not only has to have great technical ability, but also client management experience as well. In relation to design programmes our client uses, they are looking to bring people on who have great AutoCAD and Adobe experience.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experience CAD Manager to join a growing team, which are looking to work on some brilliant projects across 2019.
CAD Manager Position Overview
- Working on a range of projects within the Commercial Fit Out sector
- Managing residential and commercial projects
- Managing relationships with high profile clients
- Ensuring projects are managed to a high level
- Managing a team of 5-10 ensuring all complete set targets consistently
- Producing technical drawings with programmes such as AutoCAD and Adobe
CAD Manager Position Requirements
- Experienced working on largescale Commercial Fit Out projects
- Experienced managing relationships with clients
- Proven ability to manage all elements of the project lifecycle
- Proven portfolio of drawings with programmes such as AutoCAD and Adobe
CAD Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £35k - £50k
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.