We are currently working with a Specialist Joinery Manufacturer / Fit Out Contractor based in Dagenham who are looking to bring on a CAD Operator. This role has come about due to our client's consistent expansion and ambition to grow.
The successful CAD Operator will be highly experienced working within the Fit Out sector having worked on mid - largescale projects throughout their career. In addition to this the successful candidate will also be proficient in producing 2D and 3D drawings for projects and producing cutting sheets to high detail.
As well as having fantastic detailing skills, our client is also looking to bring on a CAD Operator that has a fluent understanding of joiner. Our client expects the successful CAD Operator to be confident when it comes to managing their own workload and interpreting detailed briefs for projects.
Our client is looking to speak to candidates that have great experience as CAD Operators and are willing to learn and progress on to the next stage of their career!
CAD Operator Position Overview
- Working on projects within the Joinery Manufacturing and Fit Outs sectors.
- Working on mid - largescale projects.
- Producing 2D and 3D drawings for projects.
- Producing cutting sheets to high levels of detail.
CAD Operator Position Requirements
- Experienced working within the Joinery Manufacturing / Fit Out sectors.
- Experienced working on mid - largescale projects.
- Have the ability to produce detailed 2D and 3D drawings.
- Trained in producing cutting sheets.
- Experienced within the Joinery sector.
CAD Operator Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k - £35k
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.