We are currently working with an architectural practice, who specialise in Landscape Architecture / Design and Ecological planning and they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Landscape Architect based in Hampshire. The opportunity has come around due to our clients increased workload and continued growth.
The successful Senior Landscape Architect will be experienced managing projects within either the Commercial, Hospitality or Residential sector, managing projects within a range of scales. The Senior Landscape Architect will be good with CAD packages and have strong graphic ability with InDesign and Photoshop as well as demonstrating technical and design experience whilst working in Practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful Senior Landscape Architect to join a continuously growing company, who work on a variety of high profile projects. In addition to this, our client is also someone who can continuously offer fantastic progression opportunities with the opportunity to work more flexible hours if needed.
Senior Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Managing a range of largescale projects
- Project Managing largescale projects
- Working on projects within Architectural Design
Senior Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Chartered Landscape Architect required
- Experience using architectural tools and programmes such as AutoCAD.
- Experience working within sectors such as Commercial, Hospitality and Residential
- Have a design focus to your role, and with it a portfolio demonstrating design flair from experience within Practice
- A good personality - to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with other members of staff.
Senior Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working hours
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.