Our client, a leading and award winning design company are seeking a Junior Interior Designer to join them based in London. This opportunity has arisen due to continued success within the company and the need for a Junior Interior Designer is now present.
This opportunity requires a degree qualified interior designer, ideally with a 2:1 or above to join the company. Our client has received awards for outstanding design work within Architecture and the Environment. The practice is multi-disciplinary and they provide a broad range of services in Architecture, Landscape Design and Interior Designer. The Junior Interior Designer will be joining at an exciting time within the company where they are looking to continue upon their ongoing success and are now known as one of the UKs leading Architectural practices. The projects that have been delivered to date are worldwide and a high volume of the workload is repeat business within the company.
It would be highly advantageous if the Junior Interior Designer had work experience however this is not essential for this role. The successful individual will be rewarded for hard work and offered excellent training within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who is looking to join a growing organisation that will provide the opportunity to have extensive exposure to a number of large scale architectural projects.
Junior Interior Designer Position Overview
- Involved in creative design projects as part a flexible team
- Work closely on a range of interior design projects
- Opportunity to receive training on innovative architectural tools
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation with offices based around the UK
- Liaising with suppliers and managing client briefs
Junior Interior Designer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in Interior Design with a 2:1 or above.
- Living in London.
- Work experience within Interior Design would be highly desirable.
- Experience using AutoCAD
Junior Interior Designer Position Remuneration
- Exciting progression opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.