CAD Technician required to work for a company based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. This company specialise in the design of Commercial Furniture and Office Fit Out projects. They supply and fit a multitude of products in a variety of sectors, including commercial, residential and high profile buildings, nationwide.
The fundamental aspect of the role will be converting design intent drawings/sketches, supplied by either Designers or Architects, into worktable technical drawings for joinery manufacture. The technical design work will be executed using AutoCAD and all drawings will need to be fully detailed and laid out on 'paperspace' for Client review and, ideally, approval to achieve sign off.
As a CAD Technician you will also be responsible for ensuring you set projects are completed within specified timescales. You will have had a minimum of 2 years industry experience, as well as a portfolio of Joinery based experience.
Our client is looking to consistently grow and expand there team. They are able to offer great packages as well as consistent progression opportunities for candidates working with them.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- Work in the Design Division, reporting to the Design Manager
- Convert design intent drawings/sketches into worktable drawings
- Complete all technical design work using AutoCAD
- Ensure all drawings are fully detailed and laid out on 'paperspace' for Client review.
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- Experience of working within the joinery industry
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to prioritise and organise, taking a methodical approach
- Good attention to detail
- Able to present information clearly, concisely and professionally
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k - £30k
- 28 days' holiday
- Benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.