Drainage Engineer / Service Engineer required for our client, a family run, specialist Drainage Company based in Wiltshire. They are looking for an experienced Drainage Engineer to join their team to carry out drain repair works in the Bristol, Swindon and Bath areas. The ideal Drainage Engineer will have at least eighteen months of experience in the industry in commercial and domestic environments.
The Drainage Engineer will be responsible for: CCTV surveys, carrying out drain repairs, drain relining, patch lining, excavations, installations, connections to WW mains, investigations and PPM. Due to the area covered, the Drainage Engineer will need to be based locally to be considered.
Drainage Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out CCTV surveys
- Drain repairs and investigations
- Relining and patch lining
- PPM and service work
- Travelling across various sites across the south west
Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- At least 18 months of experience as a Drainage Engineer
- Must have experience with drain repairs and relining
- HPJW, confined space and CSCS qualifications beneficial but not essential
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends if required
- Full UK driving licence
Drainage Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Uniform + PPE
- 20 days' holiday, plus bank holiday
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Door to door pay if out of area
- On call one in four weekends to one in five weekends
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.