Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a leading M&E Contractor who operate throughout the North West. They are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team covering service, repair and breakdown works across areas such as Manchester, Preston, Liverpool and surrounding.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be carrying out service, maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding tasks to commercial boilers and appliances on sites such as Offices, Universities, Schools & Colleges, Hotels and others and the Technician must have up to date ACS Commercial Gas Tickets with any additional tickets such as LPG, Oftec, Catering or Electrical extremely advantageous.
The company operate on a 40 hour working week with the addition of 1-in-10 weeks call out rota and overtime (1.5x & 2x) available also. The call out rota with be remunerated with a £100 bonus for holding the phone and all call outs will be door to door pay + double time hourly rate (2x).
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on commercial boilers and appliances
- Minimum 3-5 years of service, repair, maintenance, fault finding and breakdown experience
- Full in date ACS Commercial tickets (any other tickets advantageous)
- Happy with travelling through the North West and further afield
- Full UK Driving License
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £16.50 - £17.50ph (Paid Weekly)
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- Travel pay after 30 mins
- Overtime (1.5x, 2x)
- Call out 1-in-10 (£100 bonus, Door to Door and double time on call out's)
- 26 days + BH
- PDA + Mobile
- Uniform + PPE
- 40 hour week (flexible hours)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.