Site Manager / Foreman required for our client, a plumbing and heating specialist based in Berkshire. They require a Site Manager / Foreman to oversee domestic plumbing and installation projects across London and the Home Counties.
The Site Manager / Foreman would manage a team of plumbers and engineers, both sub-contractors and directly employed, overseeing the safety of the site, carrying out toolbox talks, procuring materials, managing labour needs and providing technical assistance. The Site Manager MUST have a technical background within the plumbing and heating industry as well as hold health and safety management certification, e.g. SMSTS. The Site Manager must also have previous experience managing new build sites on both housing estates and apartment projects.
The Site Manager would ideally be based within the Thames Valley area or West London, due to the bulk of the client's projects being in this area.
Site Manager Position Overview
- Overseeing plumbing and heating installation works, on new build sites
- Ensuring site safety, carrying out toolbox talks and providing technical assistance
- Procurement of labour and materials.
- Managing site workers performance.
Site Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a site manager / foreman role.
- Technical background within the plumbing and heating industry.
- Previous experience working on new build sites
- SMSTS qualification or equivalent
Site Manager Position Remuneration
- £38,000 - £42,000 - Doe
- Full packaged discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.