Our client is a main contractor that specialise in delivering Civil Engineering, infrastructure and signalling support projects for the rail industry. Our client is seeking an experienced Estimator to join their well-established team.
It is important for the successful individual to have a thorough understanding of the Civil Engineering industry, as the process involves Estimating from first principles. The client requires a proactive and driven individual at the mid stage of their career. This will enable the individual to continue growing within the business.
Our client works with well renowned companies and are currently tendering on a number of high profile projects throughout London and the home counties. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Estimator to continue their professional development within the rail industry.
Senior Estimator Position Overview
- Experienced Estimator required for a main contractor that specialises within the Rail industry
- Thorough understanding of the Civil Engineering industry required
- Estimator required to price from first principles
- Proactive and driven individual required that can continue professional development within a fast paced environment
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Estimator to work on a number of high profile projects
Senior Estimator Position Requirements
- Civil Engineering qualification
- Previous experience of Estimating within the Civil Engineering industry
- Specific rail experience is desirable but not essential
Senior Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience
- Car Allowance
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.