Senior Security Engineer required. Our client is security company that has been in the industry over 40 years specialising in CCTV and Access Control. Some of their advance systems include ground based radar detection, long range thermal imaging to the very latest behavioural and biometric based analytical software. They are looking for a Senior Security Engineer due to the growth of the business.
Successful candidates will demonstrate good technical skills across all disciplines of CCTV/Controlled Access Systems with a proactive approach to fault finding and a logical and organised means of providing solutions. Candidates will need to have sound product knowledge across a wide range of systems from legacy analogue CCTV to current IP based HD systems. Experience in access control and detection activated CCTV Systems is also required. Candidates will also need to be within 35 minutes of Castleford.
Senior Security Engineer Position Overview
- Completing installation, service and maintenance on CCTV and Access Control systems
- Working in commercial environments
- Provide reliable, quality support and service to customers at all times
- Assist customers and colleagues with technical issues either on the phone or face to face
- Work closely with other engineers and provide support and training to more junior members of the team
- Majority of the work is along M62 corridor, with occasional travel
Senior Security Engineer Position Requirements
- 3+ years of experience working with CCTV and Access Control
- Happy with call out
- Full driving licence
- BS7858 and CRB will be undertaken on successful candidates in line with the Industry Standard.
Senior Security Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
- Holiday Package: 23 days + 8BH (increasing 1 day for each year of service)
- Company Vehicle with option of private usage.
- Company credit card for expenses
- Private Health Care
- Sick pay
- Ongoing Training
- On Call 1 in 5 weekends (Friday evening, Saturday & Sunday 08.00 to 18.00 - primarily
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.