Experienced Helpdesk Administrator required to join a fast growing Mechanical and Electrical facilities maintenance provider based in London. They are currently seeking a candidate with experience working in a busy Service/ Maintenance department to join their office team, managing and scheduling engineers, invoicing, advising on quotes, answering inbound calls and emails and general administrative duties.
Our client has Engineers/ Technician's working at sites throughout London and the Southeast and are seeking a Scheduler to assist with booking in and assigning engineers workloads for routine maintenance, planned preventative maintenance, reactive repair works and more. You will use the computer automated facilities management software to do this as well as other duties amongst advising on quotes, invoicing for works performed, collating site paperwork, answering email and telephone queries and more.
Maintenance/ Helpdesk Administrator Position Overview
Service Administrator required to join the busy maintenance / service department for a growing M&E facilities provider based in central London, scheduling and assigning engineers PPM, Reactive and Service works
Maintenance/ Helpdesk Administrator Position Requirements
- At least two years' experience gained from a similar helpdesk role supporting a team of engineers.
- Excellent IT and communication skills, the ability to be decisive and work calmly under pressure.
- Experience working with a similar facilities management software system (CAFM)
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Organised administrator with outstanding multi-tasking skills
Maintenance/ Helpdesk Administrator Position Remuneration
- Salary £24-26K
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Private Healthcare
- 20 days + BH
- Annual salary reviews
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Weekly movie tickets
- Half price Eurostar
- 50% of various sporting suppliers
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.