Generator Service Engineer required. My client is a leading provider of Generators and UPS systems to customers across the UK from their headquarters in Sussex. Due to continued success, they are currently looking to recruit a recently qualified Generator Engineer to assist more senior engineers with service and maintenance tasks at sites across the UK, before taking on training and heading out independently.
The successful engineer will ideally have recently completed a Mechanical Engineering course or similar and will have an interest in working on generators. After some initial training you will undertake minor and major repairs in the field, assisting more senior colleagues. Further training (including UPS systems) will the enable you to progress into an independent Field Service Engineer role.
Generator Service Engineer Position Overview
- Assist engineers in minor and major mechanical repair work at customer sites across the UK, including battery replacements, oil and coolant changes, etc.)
- Fault find and rectify a range of mechanical and electrical issues
- Complete and submit all relevant reports to the Service Administrator
- Provide and professional service to customers at all times
Generator Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering qualification (C&G or above)
- H&S (CSCS, CCNSG Safety Passport, etc.) highly advantageous
- Ideally 1 - 2 years' experience in a Field Service role
- Control panel experience desirable (Comap, DeepSea, etc.)
- Working knowledge of a range of generators
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel nationally with the role
- Ideally located in the Midlands / Milton Keynes area
Generator Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience + overtime
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Tools, uniform, phone, laptop
- Company vehicle
- 37 hour working week
- Call out rota
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.