Project Planner / Scheduler required. My client is specialist installer within the construction industry, working with clients across the UK from their base in Yorkshire. Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a Project Planner / Scheduler to suppport the CEO in all aspects of planning on active projects alongside supporting pipeline opportunites.
The successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated individual with a keen eye for detail, qualified to degree level or equivalent. Previous planning or Project Management experience is highly desirable as is knowledge of the construction industry. You will have excellent communication skills at all levels and ideally will be proficient with Excel and Asta PowerProject.
Project Planner / Scheduler Position Overview
- Support the CEO in all aspects of the planning cycle on a range of active projects, providing regular updates and identifying potential risks
- Support the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in planning the manufacturing pipeline and identifying potential constraints
- Assist with framework bids and sales activity
- Ensure the company consistently meets its client's requirements on time and within budget
- Regularly update project risk registers
Project Planner / Scheduler Position Requirements
- Degree level qualified or equivalent in Project Management, Business Administration or similar
- Previous planning or project management experience highly desirable
- Construction industry knowledge advantageous
- Experience using Asta PowerProject and fluent in Excel
- Excellent communication skills at all levels for both clients and colleagues
- Full UK driving licence
- Based within a commutable distance of Hull
Project Planner / Scheduler Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company laptop and mobile
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.