A Quality Inspector is required to join a well-established Precision Engineering company based in the Hailsham area. The successful Quality Inspector will be responsible for complying to the company's quality standards and ensuring any imperfections are amended.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior / trainee Quality Inspector to join a well-established, and growing manufacturer. Or for an experienced Quality Inspector, to progress their career within the Sheet Metal Fabrication.
Quality Inspector Position Overview
- Using Vernier's & Callipers to inspect parts across the production department
- Liaising with the Chief Inspector on quality issues
- Entering details onto the database system.
- First off approval, batch and final inspections
- Recording of inspection status as required by ISO 9001: 2015
- Operation of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines
- Housekeeping of workstation areas
- Compliance with health & safety requirements
Quality Inspector Position Requirements
- Knowledge within the Sheet Metal Fabrication environment desirable
- Experience using Vernier's & Callipers
- Confident with CMM operation, although training can be provided if necessary
- Based in a commutable distance of Hailsham
- Full UK Driving License
Quality Inspector Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 16:30
- Onsite Parking
- Medical Healthcare Plan
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.