Electrical Manager required for our client, a leading energy saving company, to operate locally to Huddersfield and be responsible for the Electrical department
The Electrical Manager will be required to oversee the contractors on site such as Roofers and Electricians and work closely with the clients to achieve a positive outcome. You will report directly to the Managing director and manage all of the planners and administrators.
Electrical Manager Position Overview
Responsibilities will include:
- Good man management of the Electrical department
- Working closely with Clients, Local authorities, Housing associations / Energy suppliers.
- Reporting direct to the Managing Director on a weekly basis.
Electrical Manager Position Requirements
- 18th edition
- Test & Inspecting 2391 & 2392 or equivalent
- NICEIC QS or PHD experience
- Good man management skills
- Local to Eastleigh
Electrical Manager Position Remuneration
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days holidays + 8 days statutory
- Company car or allowance.
- Pension enrolment
- Sovereign Healthcare
- Death in service insurance
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.