Our Client a growing Architectural practice, are seeking an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their team based near kettering. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join a hardworking and motivated team that offers the chance for the successful candidate to progress their career further.
The most successful candidate should be proficient with AutoCAD and will have the variety to work on a variety of projects, predominately within the residential sectors, however our client does also deal with commercial, industrial and educational projects. Our client has plenty of exciting work in the pipeline, which vary from small-scale projects all the way through to large-scale multi-million pound projects. The most suitable candidate should ideally have 2 years' experience working as an Architectural Technician / Technologist and residential experience is preferred. The successful candidate will assist senior members of staff and gain valuable knowledge in the process. The ideal candidate should also have excellent design skills and show this in their portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to progress their career further and grow alongside this practice.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Assist more senior members of staff
- Create high quality drawings
- Use of AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Working on a range of projects
- Discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- 2 years' experience working as an Architectural Technician / Technologist
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of residential sector would be highly advantageous
- Live in or close to Leicestershire area
- Excellent drawings skills
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary of £20,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
- BUPA healthcare
- Overtime options
- Gym membership incentive
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.